Your Cart is currently empty.
Pinot grigio’s dramatic success is due to this grape’s impressive ability to adapt to a great variety of foods. A well structured wine of brilliant straw colour, Pinot grigio features an attractive range of bouquet: from the delicate scent of acacia flowe
85% of the grapes sourced for Campanile Pinot Grigio are sourced from the Friuli region, while the remaining 15% is sourced from Trentino. This Campanile wine is a blend primarily of Pinot Grigio grapes, but small amounts of Chardonnay and Pinot Bianco we
Like the gravelly Graves region of Bordeaux, Grave del Friuli owes its name to the gravel in the subsoil, which forces the roots of the vine to grow deep into the earth in search of water. As the vine struggles, its fruit grows richer, resulting in full,
- «« Start
- « Prev
- Next »
- End »»